BJP president Amit Shah on Monday said issues pertaining to all refugees from 1947, 1965 and 1971 will be settled by the Narendra Modi government in a time bound manner.
However, the grant of voting rights in Assembly polls to refugees from West Pakistan falls within the domain of the state government and it alone has the power to accept this demand, he said while addressing people who have migrated out of the border areas in the wake of Pakistani shelling in R S Pura sector this morning.
He said the days of present Omar Abdullah government are numbered and the BJP will soon come to power in the state. Shah said the BJP understands their pain and sufferings and have been with them.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
He appreciated the people for staying along the borders since 1947 despite shelling by Pakistan from time to time. It is their feeling of patriotism which is keeping them on the borders and I salute you for having this feeling, he added.
Since Sunday night, two people have been injured in Pakistani shelling which spread to newer areas of Kanachak and Ramgarh apart from R S Pura and Arnia sectors.