BJP president Amit Shah on Monday said issues pertaining to all refugees from 1947, 1965 and 1971 will be settled by the Narendra Modi government in a time bound manner.
However, the grant of voting rights in Assembly polls to refugees from West Pakistan falls within the domain of the state government and it alone has the power to accept this demand, he said while addressing people who have migrated out of the border areas in the wake of Pakistani shelling in R S Pura sector this morning.
He said the days of present Omar Abdullah government are numbered and the BJP will soon come to power in the state. Shah said the BJP understands their pain and sufferings and have been with them.
He appreciated the people for staying along the borders since 1947 despite shelling by Pakistan from time to time. It is their feeling of patriotism which is keeping them on the borders and I salute you for having this feeling, he added.
Since Sunday night, two people have been injured in Pakistani shelling which spread to newer areas of Kanachak and Ramgarh apart from R S Pura and Arnia sectors.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More