Taking potshots at the internal strife in the BJP, RJD President Lalu Prasad Yadav on Thursday said, “frightened” by its prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, there is a stampede-like situation among them to leave the party.
“Modi has frightened senior leaders of his party so much that there is stampede like situation among them to leave the party to save their respect…he is going to destroy his own party,” Prasad told reporters.
Prasad was referring to the dissatisfaction of senior BJP leaders Lal Krishna Advani, Murli Manohar Joshi, Jaswant Singh, Lal Muni Chaubey and Chandra Mohan Rai over distribution of tickets in the party.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Singh and Chaubey have already filed nominations to contest as independent candidates from Barmer (Rajasthan) and Buxar (Bihar) Lok Sabha constituencies, respectively.
“These communal forces are fighting among themselves. They will get destroyed. It is complete wave for the UPA in Bihar and elsewhere,” said Prasad.
Boasting about his own party, the RJD chief said, “the houses of all other political parties are on fire, but see my party where everybody is quietly working for the public.”
Prasad is campaigning in Khagaria, Bhagalpur and Banka districts today to seek votes for RJD candidates.