Taking potshots at the internal strife in the BJP, RJD President Lalu Prasad Yadav on Thursday said, “frightened” by its prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, there is a stampede-like situation among them to leave the party.
“Modi has frightened senior leaders of his party so much that there is stampede like situation among them to leave the party to save their respect…he is going to destroy his own party,” Prasad told reporters.
Prasad was referring to the dissatisfaction of senior BJP leaders Lal Krishna Advani, Murli Manohar Joshi, Jaswant Singh, Lal Muni Chaubey and Chandra Mohan Rai over distribution of tickets in the party.
Singh and Chaubey have already filed nominations to contest as independent candidates from Barmer (Rajasthan) and Buxar (Bihar) Lok Sabha constituencies, respectively.
“These communal forces are fighting among themselves. They will get destroyed. It is complete wave for the UPA in Bihar and elsewhere,” said Prasad.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Boasting about his own party, the RJD chief said, “the houses of all other political parties are on fire, but see my party where everybody is quietly working for the public.”
Prasad is campaigning in Khagaria, Bhagalpur and Banka districts today to seek votes for RJD candidates.