“Some parties are there whose main agenda is to spread lies against the Congress. Especially, the BJP’s leader is crossing all limits to mislead people. To get prime minister’s chair, he is creating a craze in the whole country,” Sonia said without naming Modi.
“It seems as if they don’t have faith in our country’s social, political and constitutional system,” she said at a rally here in support of party candidate Deepa Dasmunshi, who is fighting from Raiganj constituency in North Dinajpur district.
Sonia said it was a matter of concern whether the country’s democracy would be safe in the hands of such people.
She said that in the last ten years, the UPA government, under PM Manmohan Singh’s leadership, had done work to benefit all citizens.
BJP blocks access to its website in Pak
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
ISLAMABAD: People in Pakistan cannot access the BJP website as the party has blocked it in the country. However, its PM candidate Narendra Modi’s portal can still be accessed. “Error 1009. The owner of this website (bjp.org) has banned your IP address (—-) on the country or region you are accessing it from,” says the web page when a person from Pakistan tries to access it. People can use the ‘virtual private network’ — used to mask their IP address — to log on to the website. The party, on its Twitter timeline, had recently put up links to a “chargesheet” it released against the UPA government, but even those links could not be accessed from Pakistan. PTI