A case of violation of Model Code of Conduct was registered against the BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi and the party’s Godda Lok Sabha candidate Nishikant Dubey in the district.
“A case has been registered with the Jasidih Police Station against Narendra Modi and Nishikant Dubey for violation of Model Code of Conduct,” sub divisional Magistrate JJ Samanta told reporters here.
He said that a sticker with images of Modi and Dubey was found pasted on a pole at Tabha Ghat village under the police station.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“But names of the printer and the publishers were missing on the sticker, which are mandatory according to the Election Commission guidelines,” Samanta added