BJP is leading in 17 seats while Lalu Prasad’s RJD is leading in 5 seats in the 40 Lok Sabha seats in Bihar. LJP and JD(U) were leading in 2 seats each while Rashtriya Lok Samata Party (RLSP), an ally of BJP, in one seat.
In the high-profile Saran seat, Lalu Prasad’s wife Rabri Devi is trailing Rajiv Pratap Rudy of BJP by 1650 votes. BJP’s actor-politician nominee Shatrughan Sinha and RJD’s Misa Bharti are ahead of their opponents, Election Commission sources said.
In the Sasaram (SC) seat, Meira Kumar is trailing behind her BJP nominee Chhedi Paswan by 6239 votes after the second round of counting, the sources. In Patliputra seat, Lalu Prasad’s daughter Misa Bharti is ahead of her uncle and BJP nominee Ramkripal Yadav by 2800 votes.
In the Patna Sahib seat, actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha is ahead of his nearest Congress rival and Bhojpuri actor Kunal Singh by 665 votes. In Bhagalpur, BJP’s Shahnawaz Hussain is behind RJD’s Shailesh Kumar alias Bullo Mandal by 3000 votes.
In Purnia, JD(U)’s Santosh Kushwaha is ahead of his BJP rival Udai Singh by 2000 votes. In minority-dominated Kisanganj, Congress Maulana Asrarul Haque is ahead of his BJP competitor Dilip Jaiswal by 2618 votes.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
In Darbhanga, RJD’S M A A Fatmi is ahead of his BJP rival Kirti Azad by 450 votes. In Jamui (SC) seat, Ramvilas Paswan’s son Chirag Paswan is ahead of his nearest JD(U) rival and Bihar Assembly Speaker Udai Narayan Choudhary by 3248 votes.
Buxar is throwing a surprise with BSP’s Dadan Singh ahead of his nearest BJP rival Ashwani Choubey by 328 votes.