- BJP deploys big guns as campaign enters last lap
- Poll campaign hit crescendo; Modi, Shah, Sonia, Kejriwal at rallies
- AAP discredited, confident of BJP win in Delhi polls: Venkaiah Naidu
- Modi gets into the fight: ‘Delhi will decide how world sees India’
- AAP, BJP ignoring govt employees, says Ajay Maken
- Arvind Kejriwal mocks BJP’s 4-point agenda
- Modi gave India self-pride: Uma Bharti
Mehbooba Mufti, 13 others file nominations in Anantnag
Fourteen candidates including opposition PDP president Mehbooba Mufti have filed their papers for Anantnag Lok Sabha constituency in Kashmir as the nomination process was closed today.
Besides Mehbooba, ruling National Conference leader and sitting MP Mehboob Beg, Tanveer Maqbool Dar (AAP) and Mushtaq Ahmad Malik (BJP) are among the prominent candidates for the Anantnag Lok Sabha seat which is going to polls on April 24.
The scrutiny of nomination papers will be conducted on April 7 while the last date for withdrawal of nominations is April 9.
The Anantnag Lok Sabha seat has 12.72 lakh voters including 601688 female voters who are eligible to cast their votes at 1615 polling stations to be set up in the constituency.