Fourteen candidates including opposition PDP president Mehbooba Mufti have filed their papers for Anantnag Lok Sabha constituency in Kashmir as the nomination process was closed today.
Besides Mehbooba, ruling National Conference leader and sitting MP Mehboob Beg, Tanveer Maqbool Dar (AAP) and Mushtaq Ahmad Malik (BJP) are among the prominent candidates for the Anantnag Lok Sabha seat which is going to polls on April 24.
The scrutiny of nomination papers will be conducted on April 7 while the last date for withdrawal of nominations is April 9.
The Anantnag Lok Sabha seat has 12.72 lakh voters including 601688 female voters who are eligible to cast their votes at 1615 polling stations to be set up in the constituency.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest