No. 1, Lodhi Estate in New Delhi is the official bungalow allotted to Shripad Yasso Naik, BJP MP from North Goa. But this election, it is also home to a war room of sorts — AC porta cabins with the latest in technology, where more than 50 people work 24×7.
It is here that the BJP monitors sound bites, TV advertisements and time slots, prime or otherwise, for poll content. Working quietly, these men are led, among others, by Ajay Singh, former SpiceJet director and OSD to Pramod Mahajan when he was a Union minister.
They are finalising radio ads in Punjabi because Arun Jaitley, who is the party candidate from Amritsar, “needs to connect” with voters.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“Jaitley has been giving sound bites in Punjabi to TV channels. He needs to connect with people of the constituency.
We think radio remains a good way to reach people. We need radio spots in Punjabi to strengthen his campaign,” one of the men working there said.