No. 1, Lodhi Estate in New Delhi is the official bungalow allotted to Shripad Yasso Naik, BJP MP from North Goa. But this election, it is also home to a war room of sorts — AC porta cabins with the latest in technology, where more than 50 people work 24×7.
It is here that the BJP monitors sound bites, TV advertisements and time slots, prime or otherwise, for poll content. Working quietly, these men are led, among others, by Ajay Singh, former SpiceJet director and OSD to Pramod Mahajan when he was a Union minister.
They are finalising radio ads in Punjabi because Arun Jaitley, who is the party candidate from Amritsar, “needs to connect” with voters.
“Jaitley has been giving sound bites in Punjabi to TV channels. He needs to connect with people of the constituency.
We think radio remains a good way to reach people. We need radio spots in Punjabi to strengthen his campaign,” one of the men working there said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest