BSP chief Mayawati on Friday urged Muslims to avoid splitting of votes and support her party’s candidates to prevent BJP from coming to power.
Slamming the SP government in Uttar Pradesh over the law and order situation in the country, she told a poll rally that during her term as chief minister, the state was totally riot-free and the law and order situation was regarded one of the best.
Mentioning last year’s riots that took place here, Mayawati said Muslims have seen the rule under SP government and appealed to the people to vote for BSP to ensure balance of power at the Centre.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The BSP chief also attacked the economic policies of BJP and Congress, saying that both the parties had been in power and thier policies had damaged the country’s economy.
Mayawati also criticised the Centre for increasing the list of Scheduled Castes without expanding the quota of reservation.