BSP chief Mayawati on Friday urged Muslims to avoid splitting of votes and support her party’s candidates to prevent BJP from coming to power.
Slamming the SP government in Uttar Pradesh over the law and order situation in the country, she told a poll rally that during her term as chief minister, the state was totally riot-free and the law and order situation was regarded one of the best.
Mentioning last year’s riots that took place here, Mayawati said Muslims have seen the rule under SP government and appealed to the people to vote for BSP to ensure balance of power at the Centre.
The BSP chief also attacked the economic policies of BJP and Congress, saying that both the parties had been in power and thier policies had damaged the country’s economy.
Mayawati also criticised the Centre for increasing the list of Scheduled Castes without expanding the quota of reservation.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review