BSP chief Mayawati will visit Katra Shadat Ganj village of Badaun district on Sunday to meet the family of two Dalit girls who were allegedly raped and murdered on May 27.
The former Uttar Pradesh chief minister on Friday sought a CBI probe into the incident and called for imposing President’s rule in the state.
“Mayawati will reach Badaun on Sunday in the afternoon to meet family members of the Dailt girls,” a party leader said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
She went through a report of party General Secretary Swami Prasad Maurya, who had visited Badaun on Friday. Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi was in the village today and demanded a CBI probe, saying UP police cannot give them justice and the culprits should know that they cannot get away with such a heinous crime.
The two girls– aged 14 and 15– went missing from their house on the night of May 27. Their bodies were found hanging from a mango tree in the village in Ushait area the next morning.