- Maha defeat for Congress
- Despite odds, a consolation
- NOTA beats smaller parties, tribals use it most
- Power shift: BJP may eye co-operative bodies next
- At 88, PWP MLA Ganpatrao Deshmukh wins his 11th Assembly polls
- Many BJP ‘imports’ fail election test despite Modi rallies
- Corruption taint spurs INLD debacle, Chautala scion loses
Mayawati goes for broke in UP’s final 18
seats going to polls on May 12 and will win at least 12 seats,” said Jugul Kishore, Rajya Sabha MP and BSP coordinator.
Kishore, who has been camping in Gorakhpur, said the BSP will win a good number of the 15 seats that went to polls Wednesday, too. He predicts victories in 20 of the 33 seats in these last two phases.