Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati has been elected the BSP president for another term.
“After completion of all formalities regarding the election process conducted by the national unit office-bearer and Rajya Sabha member Ambej Rajan as per the party constitution, in an important Central Executive Committee meeting Mayawati was declared elected unanimously as the president of the party,” a BSP statement said here on Saturday.
BSP leaders and office-bearers present in the meeting congratulated Mayawati on her re-election and she thanked partymen all over the country for their valuable contribution to the party’s movement, the release said.
It quoted Mayawati as saying that with the support of BSP leaders and office-bearers, the party will realise the dreams of its ideologues.
This will be Mayawati’s third term as the party president.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More