Making her prime ministerial ambitions quite clear while addressing a rally in Deoria district of Uttar Pradesh, she said a victory for BSP’s 19 Muslim candidates will ensure a “balance of power” for the community and that a ‘Dalit ki beti’ will become PM in the next government.
BSP has fielded 19 Muslim candidates of a total of 80 from Uttar Pradesh.
Attacking the BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, the BSP chief said the country would witness riots like Godhra if he was voted to power.
“When Godhra riots could take place in Gujarat in 2002 during his tenure as Chief Minister, the entire country could face communal riots when he becomes Prime Minister,” she said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Raking up the case of slain UP DSP Zia-ul-Haq who was killed in Kunda while performing his duties, Mayawati hit out at the ruling Samajwadi Party government saying those responsible for his murder have not been arrested yet.
“Muslim community should not trust a government which could not give justice to Haq’s family,” she said.
Attacking Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, Mayawati said he was “full of hatred”.