Bahujan Samajwadi Party(BSP) supremo Mayawati is hoping to fulfill her prime ministerial ambition with support from Muslims and Dalits.
Making her prime ministerial ambitions quite clear while addressing a rally in Deoria district of Uttar Pradesh, she said a victory for BSP’s 19 Muslim candidates will ensure a “balance of power” for the community and that a ‘Dalit ki beti’ will become PM in the next government.
BSP has fielded 19 Muslim candidates of a total of 80 from Uttar Pradesh.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Attacking the BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, the BSP chief said the country would witness riots like Godhra if he was voted to power.
“When Godhra riots could take place in Gujarat in 2002 during his tenure as Chief Minister, the entire country could face communal riots when he becomes Prime Minister,” she said.
Raking up the case of slain UP DSP Zia-ul-Haq who was killed in Kunda while performing his duties, Mayawati hit out at the ruling Samajwadi Party government saying those responsible for his murder have not been arrested yet.
“Muslim community should not trust a government which could not give justice to Haq’s family,” she said.
Attacking Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, Mayawati said he was “full of hatred”.