Maoists blew up two mobile towers exploding powerful bombs in two areas of Gaya district ahead of two election rallies of BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Thursday.
About 100 Maoists gathered in the areas and blew up two mobile towers of a private company by exploding powerful bombs at Manjhauli and Dumaria Bazar villages late on Wednesday night, Superintendent of Police Nishant Tewari said.
The ultras have called a bandh in the Maoist-hit districts of south central part of the state in protest against the killing of ten of their cadres in Chatra recently.
Modi is scheduled to address two election rallies at Maoist-hit Sasaram and Gaya on Thursday afternoon.
“We have anticipated all types of threats from the Maoists and terrorists. Security arrangements are being made accordingly,” Director General of Police (DGP) Abhayanand had said on Wednesday.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched