Maoists blew up two mobile towers exploding powerful bombs in two areas of Gaya district ahead of two election rallies of BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Thursday.
About 100 Maoists gathered in the areas and blew up two mobile towers of a private company by exploding powerful bombs at Manjhauli and Dumaria Bazar villages late on Wednesday night, Superintendent of Police Nishant Tewari said.
The ultras have called a bandh in the Maoist-hit districts of south central part of the state in protest against the killing of ten of their cadres in Chatra recently.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Modi is scheduled to address two election rallies at Maoist-hit Sasaram and Gaya on Thursday afternoon.
“We have anticipated all types of threats from the Maoists and terrorists. Security arrangements are being made accordingly,” Director General of Police (DGP) Abhayanand had said on Wednesday.