Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Congress President Sonia Gandhi and Vice-President Rahul Gandhi will be star campaigners of the party in Odisha, where it will have to grapple with rebel candidates in the upcoming Lok Sabha and assembly polls.
AICC in-charge of Odisha B K Hariprasad today said Rahul Gandhi will visit Odisha on March 31 and Sonia will come after him.
The date for Singh’s campaign was also not specified by him. The state is going to the ballots in two phases on April 10 and April 17.
Asked about the impact of rebel candidates, Hariprasad said it will not affect the prospect of the official candidates in the state.
Congress is lagging behind ruling BJD in campaigning. BJD president and its star campaigner Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has already launched his party’s campaign from his native Ganjam district. He is campaigning in Bolangir and Kalahandi districts today.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched