Modi welcoming Kohli into the party said “Dr Manmohan Singh’s brother has joined BJP and this will increase our strength. I welcome him to the party.”
Kohli is not Manmohan Singh’s sibling; he is a close relative.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Kohli joined the saffron party at a joint BJP-Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) rally in Amritsar on Friday evening. The rally was organised in support of BJP’s Amritsar candidate Arun Jaitley.
Manmohan Singh recently dismissed the talk of a “modi wave” and said it was a “creation of media”. His brother Kohli joining the BJP will give a major boost to the party in the last leg of the elections.