BJP vice-president Prabhat Jha on Sunday attacked ruling Congress and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh calling him the “weakest PM” of the country.
Jha was referring to the book ‘The Accidental Prime Minister: The Making and Unmaking of Manmohan Singh’ written by Sanjaya Baru, former media advisor to Manmohan Singh.
“Because of Congress president Sonia Gandhi and vice-president Rahul Gandhi, the condition of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh looks like a prisoner, which has resulted in lowering the country’s credibility,” Jha said in Sagar (MP) while addressing a rally.
Calling Manmohan Singh “submissive”, the BJP leader said, “10-Janpath (Sonia Gandhi’s residence), had not agreed to even a single decision made by Singh and he became the country’s weakest Prime Minister.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More