1. On empowering SCs, STs
Congress: Assured education and employment for SCs, STs and OBCs, through reservation. Skill development vouchers and schools in every block. Affirmative action for SCs and STs in private sector.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
BJP: A high priority for SC, ST, OBCs and other weaker sections would be to create an ecosystem for education and entrepreneurship.
2. On Goods and Services Tax
Congress: Introduce and enact the Goods and Services Tax Bill’s and a new Direct Tax Code Bill within 1 year.
BJP: Bring on board all State governments in adopting GST, addressing all their concerns
3. On economy
Congress: Finance India’s Current Account Deficit through foreign investments – FDI, FII, ECB or any other kind of foreign inflow.
BJP: Barring the multi-brand retail sector, FDI will be allowed in sectors wherever needed for job and asset creation, infrastructure and acquisition of niche technology and specialized expertise.
4. On urbanisation
Congress: We will create 100 new urban clusters around small and emerging cities and link them with power and transport facilities.
BJP: We will initiate building 100 new cities, enabled with the latest in technology and infrastructure
5. On corruption
Congress: We are committed to better delivery of services while eliminating corruption and leakages.
BJP: We will establish a system, which eliminates the scope for corruption.
6. On education system
Congress: Our aim is to give India the best education system in the world. We will transform “Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan” to “Shreshth Shiksha Abhiyan,”
BJP: Ensure effective implementation of the Right to Education.