Responding to Priyanka Vadra’s remark on Varun Gandhi, Maneka Gandhi said that “the country will decide who is on the wrong path.”
On Saturday, Priyanka told Congress workers in Amethi that her cousin brother has gone “astray”.
“He (Varun Gandhi) is definitely from my family, he is my brother. But he has gone astray. When a young one in the family chooses the wrong path, then the elders show them the right path, the right way. I urge all of you to show my brother the right path,” said Priyanka.
The Bharatiya Janata Party too came to Varun’s defence saying “the language used by Priyanka was inappropriate.”
Priyanka was in Amethi along with mother Sonia Gandhi and brother Rahul Gandhi, who came to file his nomination.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Varun Gandhi is BJP’s candidate from Sultanpur. He will be contesting for the seat against Amita Singh, wife of Rajya Sabha MP Sanjay Singh, who had won from the seat in 2009.
Earlier in April, Varun Gandhi praised Rahul’s self-help groups and other development activities in Amethi.