“These days, didi gets angry very frequently. Didi, so much anger is not good. You may fall sick,” the BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate said addressing a rally here.
He also had a poser for her, apparently referring to Mamata’s ‘real tiger’ jibe, Modi said, “You are tigress. If you are tigress, then why Bengal is one of the states where crime against women is highest.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Modi, who has been involved in face-offs with Banerjee lately, went on to add that the West Bengal Chief Minister was worried that BJP would get seats in her state.
“If BJP wins in Bengal, what is wrong? Will the winners not be from Bengal?…If good days come, will it not be good for Bengal?,” asked Modi.
Modi said there are some people who do not want a strong government as they themselves want to be strong.
“Good days are coming. But Didi, does not want good days,” he said while contending that there is no development in the state which has been ruled all these decades by Congress, Left and now Trinamool Congress.
“Where is the development? Is there any job for youth? Do not people of Bengal deserve development? Do not youth deserve jobs?,” he asked.
He also said that while Trinamool Congress, Congress and the Left fight with each other in Kolkata, they make friendship in Delhi. “Their only motto is to stop Modi,” he said.
Last week, Banerjee took a swipe at Modi saying there was a difference between a “paper tiger” and a Royal Bengal Tiger.