Use the plus and minus buttons to zoom. Click on states to view figures.
The opinion polls conducted by the NDTV, in collaboration with Hansa Reaserach Centre, suggest that the NDA will win 229 seats, UPA 129 and others 130.
Overall, the Bharatiya Janata Party stand to win 195 and the Congress 106 seats out of the 543 Lok Sabha constituencies. The Congress might lose 95 seats while the BJP are said to gain 83. The NDA are ahead in most states, including key states like Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
Small States and Union Territories are not mapped, however, NDA are projected to win 8 and the Congress 22 seats.