Use the plus and minus buttons to zoom. Click on states to view figures.
The opinion polls conducted by the NDTV, in collaboration with Hansa Reaserach Centre, suggest that the NDA will win 229 seats, UPA 129 and others 130.
Overall, the Bharatiya Janata Party stand to win 195 and the Congress 106 seats out of the 543 Lok Sabha constituencies. The Congress might lose 95 seats while the BJP are said to gain 83. The NDA are ahead in most states, including key states like Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.
Small States and Union Territories are not mapped, however, NDA are projected to win 8 and the Congress 22 seats.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest