- Kiran Bedi win: RSS says it’s kabaddi, hold breath
- Veteran’s work vs son-in-law’s youth
- Dense and dingy, yet women feel ‘safer’ in colony than outside
- ‘Always a third front man, so I joined Congress’
- AAP to send star campaigners to Sadar Bazaar, Krishna Nagar
- Senior BJP leader trying to put AAP in negative light: Arvind Kejriwal
- After Rahul word, concrete offer: Flats for slum dwellers
LJP releases list of candidates for Lok Sabha elections
The Lok Janashakti Party on Saturday announced candidates for six of the seven Lok Sabha seats it will contest in Bihar.
Three of the six candidates named are family members of Ramvilas Paswan. As expected, LJP chief Ramvilas Paswan will contest from the Hajipur seat. His brother, Ramchandra Paswan, will contest from Samastipur, and son Chirag Paswan from Jamui seat.
Vina Devi, wife of former Balia MP Suraj Bhan Singh, will contest from Munger and Satyan, and Sharma is set to contest from Nalanda.
The LJP has not declared a candidate from Khagaria. Senior leader Raghvendra Kushwaha is reportedly upset after being denied the party ticket from Nalanda, he is now lobbying for a ticket from Khagaria. The LJP will contest from seven seats in alliance with the BJP.