The Lok Janashakti Party on Saturday announced candidates for six of the seven Lok Sabha seats it will contest in Bihar.
Three of the six candidates named are family members of Ramvilas Paswan. As expected, LJP chief Ramvilas Paswan will contest from the Hajipur seat. His brother, Ramchandra Paswan, will contest from Samastipur, and son Chirag Paswan from Jamui seat.
Vina Devi, wife of former Balia MP Suraj Bhan Singh, will contest from Munger and Satyan, and Sharma is set to contest from Nalanda.
The LJP has not declared a candidate from Khagaria. Senior leader Raghvendra Kushwaha is reportedly upset after being denied the party ticket from Nalanda, he is now lobbying for a ticket from Khagaria. The LJP will contest from seven seats in alliance with the BJP.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet