The Lok Janashakti Party on Saturday announced candidates for six of the seven Lok Sabha seats it will contest in Bihar.
Three of the six candidates named are family members of Ramvilas Paswan. As expected, LJP chief Ramvilas Paswan will contest from the Hajipur seat. His brother, Ramchandra Paswan, will contest from Samastipur, and son Chirag Paswan from Jamui seat.
Vina Devi, wife of former Balia MP Suraj Bhan Singh, will contest from Munger and Satyan, and Sharma is set to contest from Nalanda.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The LJP has not declared a candidate from Khagaria. Senior leader Raghvendra Kushwaha is reportedly upset after being denied the party ticket from Nalanda, he is now lobbying for a ticket from Khagaria. The LJP will contest from seven seats in alliance with the BJP.