With battle for the Lok Sabha elections heating up, the poll campaign by the political parties is gaining momentum. Apparently, Sunday witnessed the face-off among the three most known faces – Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi and Arvind Kejriwal – as they addressed rallies at Jagraon, Dehradun and Rohtak respectively.
AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal kickstarted his party’s poll campaign for Lok Sabha elections, as he addressed a rally in Rohtak.
Here are the highlights:
# Kejriwal takes a dig at Modi as he asks, “How come a tea seller owns so many helicopters and planes?”
# Who is paying for Narendra Modi’s helicopters, questions Kejriwal
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
# I have both Mukesh and Anil Ambani’s Swiss account numbers. Does Modi have the guts to bring their money back?: Kejriwal
# There is no provision for RTI in Gujarat. There is one man who sits above Lokayukta in Gujarat: Rahul Gandhi
# Congress has brought the Lokpal Bill, not BJP: Rahul
# BJP is obsessed with power. All they want is a PM of their own: Rahul
# BJP lacks vision about what country should do: Rahul Gandhi
# Rahul takes a dig at Narendra Modi, says, “Anger and arrogance have no place in politics.”
# Politics is about driving peoples’ pain away..Some people are looking to divide the country: Rahul
# People witnessed unity of Uttarakhand when flash floods hit the state: Rahul Gandhi
# The country’s development depends on how much we empower women…There should be a day when women representation should increase to 50 per cent in the Lok Sabha and state assemblies: Rahul
# Sonia Gandhi and our Prime Minister fulfilled the needs of the Army personnel: Rahul Gandhi
# Congress has no intention to implement the ‘one rank one pension’ scheme: Modi.
# During polls, NDA is known as National Democratic Alliance. When we are in the government, it becomes National Development Alliance: Modi.
# I will not go to Centre as a Prime Minister, but I will guard India’s treasury like a security guard….I won’t let any panja (hand) take country’s treasure away: Modi.
# SAD and BJP alliance promote unity, but Congress is troubled with this: Narendra Modi
# Modi invokes the ‘ABCD’ jibe to attack Congress yet again.
# This is Congress’ legacy: A for Adarsh Scam, B for Bofors Scam, C for Coal Scam: Modi.
Amid all the pomp and show for Modi’s rallly, the BJP has not forgotten ‘Modinomics’ to earn some profit. Various merchandise from T-shirts, jackets, coffee mugs to caps have been doled out by BJP Yuva Morcha. For the rally, three VVIP stages have been set up a bullet proof glass enclosure is in place for speakers to address the gathering. All stages are covered in BJP colours.
Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi addressed a public rally at Parade Ground in Dehradun. In the wake of the rally, security has been strengthened.
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal kickstarted its party campaign for upcoming Lok Sabha elections by holding a rally at Haryana’s Rohtak on Sunday.
The AAP chief Kejriwal addressed a rally at HUDA Ground in Rohtak, which is being represented by Deepender Singh Hooda, son of Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda.