Replying to a question if he will contest against Modi, Kejriwal said, “Let us see,” and added that to fight an election or not to fight it is not the main issue. His party has earlier said that Kejriwal may contest elections against Modi, if he stands from anywhere outside Gujarat.
There are speculations that Modi might fight elections from one seat in Uttar Pradesh and one in Gujarat. However, BJP has maintained that it has not decided on the issue yet.
In reply to a question on former Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit being made Governor of Kerala, Kejriwal alleged that it was an attempt to shield her from ongoing investigation where he, as the chief minister of Delhi, had filed an FIR against her for scam during Commonwealth Games.
Kejriwal also charged BJP with having double standard on the issue of dharna by Madhya Pradesh Chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. “This is their double standard,” he said on a question of BJP accusing him of being anarchist when as a chief minister he sat on dharna even as their CM Chouhan is planning to stage a sit-in with his entire Cabinet.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Chouhan on Tuesday said that in view of the apathetic attitude of the Centre towards farmers, the entire Cabinet will stage a sit-in in Bhopal tomorrow during a day-long bandh call given by the BJP. Kejriwal is on a four-day tour of Gujarat to verify development claims of the Modi government.