Latching on to a Pakistan Minister’s “destabilisation” remark against Narendra Modi, RJD leader Lalu Prasad on Thursday said the BJP Prime Ministerial candidate should be sent to Pakistan and then only any question of destabilisation will arise.
Prasad also said that sending Modi to Pakistan was the “best medicine” for him.
“Send Narendra Modi to Pakistan, then only any question of destabilisation will arise. His people talk about sending others to Pakistan, we should send him instead,” Prasad told reporters.
He was reacting to Pakistan Interior Minister Chaudhary Nisar Ali Khan’s statement that Modi’s election as Prime Minister will destabilise the region.
With the Election Commission slapping two cases against Modi for violating the model code of conduct, Prasad prescribed Pakistan as the medicine for everything related to the BJP leader.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“First send Modi to Pakistan. This is the best medicine for him. We will think about EC FIR after that,” he said.
Hitting back at the RJD chief for his remarks, BJP spokesperson Syed Shahnawaz Hussain said, “Why not send Laluji to Pakistan instead? He says he is very popular in that country. It will be a wise decision to send him there.”
Hussain also said Pakistan or his ministers should remain in their limits while talking about India. They have no right to interfere in Indian matters and it is for the people of this country to decide who will be their Prime Minister.