- Modi gets into the fight: ‘Delhi will decide how world sees India’
- AAP, BJP ignoring govt employees, says Ajay Maken
- Arvind Kejriwal mocks BJP’s 4-point agenda
- Modi gave India self-pride: Uma Bharti
- ‘Where have we promised statehood... it’s a sensitive issue, not a matter for elections’, says Amit Shah
- Aam Aadmi Party violated Model Code: Election Commission
- 50 pc cut in power tariff, free wifi, water among AAP promises
Lalu Yadav says send Narendra Modi to Pakistan
Latching on to a Pakistan Minister’s “destabilisation” remark against Narendra Modi, RJD leader Lalu Prasad on Thursday said the BJP Prime Ministerial candidate should be sent to Pakistan and then only any question of destabilisation will arise.
Prasad also said that sending Modi to Pakistan was the “best medicine” for him.
“Send Narendra Modi to Pakistan, then only any question of destabilisation will arise. His people talk about sending others to Pakistan, we should send him instead,” Prasad told reporters.
He was reacting to Pakistan Interior Minister Chaudhary Nisar Ali Khan’s statement that Modi’s election as Prime Minister will destabilise the region.
With the Election Commission slapping two cases against Modi for violating the model code of conduct, Prasad prescribed Pakistan as the medicine for everything related to the BJP leader.
“First send Modi to Pakistan. This is the best medicine for him. We will think about EC FIR after that,” he said.
Hitting back at the RJD chief for his remarks, BJP spokesperson Syed Shahnawaz Hussain said, “Why not send Laluji to Pakistan instead? He says he is very popular in that country. It will be a wise decision to send him there.”
Hussain also said Pakistan or his ministers should remain in their limits while talking about India. They have no right to interfere in Indian matters and it is for the people of this country to decide who will be their Prime Minister.