RJD supremo Lalu Prasad, famous for celebrating Holi in rustic style at his residence, has decided not to celebrate the festival this time as the election model code of conduct is in place.
“I have not become mad. The model code of conduct for the elections is already in place. The EC is watching everything, so no Holi this time. Holi khel kar humko phansna nahi hai (I don’t want to be in trouble by playing Holi),” Prasad said. Prasad is known to play Holi in a grand scale with his supporters and common people at his residence.
Apart from the model code, he cited fatigue as the reason not for not playing Holi this time.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The RJD supremo was taking rest at home on Friday as continuous election campaigning since March 3 has started taking a toll on his health.