In signal to RJD’s growing proximity to JD(U), RJD legislature party leader Abdul Bari Siddiqui said his party should support Jitan Ram Manjhi government from outside. Siddiqui, however, said it was his personal opinion and the party MLAs would take a final call on this in the evening.
Earlier, Lalu Prasad had dismissed talks of any direct or indirect tie-up with JD (U). The new chief minister has been asked to prove majority on May 23 during an special session. Though JD(U) enjoys the support of 120 MLAs in truncated House of 239, RJD support from outside to the government and even abstaining from voting would pave way for new political permutations in Bihar post drubbing of both RJD and JD (U) in the just-concluded Lok Sabha elections.
Meanwhile, PTI reports that RJD has announced support to the Manjhi government. The report added that the announcement was made by RJD legislature party leader Abdul Bari Siddiqui.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen