RJD supremo Lalu Prasad’s eldest daughter Misa Bharti, who is the party’s candidate for the Patliputra parliamentary seat, on Saturday received bail in a model code violation case.
In-charge Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate, Danapur, Vijay Krishna Singh granted bail to Misa Bharti. She was booked on March 10 for holding a road show without prior permission of the Danapur Sub Divisional Officer.
Her selection as RJD candidate from Patliputra led to resignation of senior party leader and Rajya Sabha member Ramkripal Yadav from the party.
He joined the BJP and was given ticket for the Patliputra seat where elections will be held on April 17.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched