RJD President Lalu Prasad today welcomed Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid Syed Ahmed Bukhari’s appeal to the Muslims to vote for his party and Congress, and demanded a ban on both the BJP and RSS.
“Imam Bukhari has made a patriotic appeal to save the nation. We are seeing divisive forces gaining in the country and his appeal will help counter it. We must unite against the communal forces,” Prasad told reporters here.
“BJP and RSS should be banned. They always speak communal language and stoke fire against peace and harmony,” he said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The RJD chief recounted the demolition of Babri Masjid and subsequent riots in various states and said he had always spoken against the BJP, RSS combine.
Bukhari had yesterday appealed to the Muslims to support the Congress in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections so that communalism in the country could be checked.
The Imam also asked them to vote for RJD in Bihar and Trinamool Congress in West Bengal.
The Congress and the RJD are fighting in alliance in Bihar in the current Lok Sabha polls.