An exasperated RJD President Lalu Prasad on Wednesday dubbed his former close aide Ramkripal Yadav as demon ‘Bhasmasura’ for joining BJP after ‘setting fire to ideology’.
“I created him (Ramkripal), but he has proved to be ‘Bhasmasura’. Lord Shiva was happy and granted a boon to Bhasmasura. But he became a cause of concern for all and nature ensured that he burned. God is removing all such elements from my party,” Prasad told reporters here.
Prasad also called Yadav his erstwhile man Friday and Secretary General of RJD, an ‘opportunist’ for whom Gujarat Chief Minister and BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi overnight became a ‘bhai’ (brother).
“I now believe that person (Ramkripal) is a complete opportunist. He has forgone all his beliefs and burnt ideology to join communal forces. Secular people, minority communities and all others have recognised how he has sold his principles,” Prasad alleged.
The RJD supremo said he was not responsible for Ramkripal Yadav leaving the party.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“I did not throw him out of the party. I did not seek his resignation from the post of Rajya Sabha MP nor accept his resignation from the party posts. He left us on his own,” Prasad said.
Yadav is to take on Prasad’s daughter Misa Bharti from Patliputra constituency in Patna district.
Misa Bharti, meanwhile said “This is not a fight between uncle Ram Kripal and me. This is a fight between ideologies.”