An exasperated RJD President Lalu Prasad on Wednesday dubbed his former close aide Ramkripal Yadav as demon ‘Bhasmasura’ for joining BJP after ‘setting fire to ideology’.
“I created him (Ramkripal), but he has proved to be ‘Bhasmasura’. Lord Shiva was happy and granted a boon to Bhasmasura. But he became a cause of concern for all and nature ensured that he burned. God is removing all such elements from my party,” Prasad told reporters here.
Prasad also called Yadav his erstwhile man Friday and Secretary General of RJD, an ‘opportunist’ for whom Gujarat Chief Minister and BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi overnight became a ‘bhai’ (brother).
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
“I now believe that person (Ramkripal) is a complete opportunist. He has forgone all his beliefs and burnt ideology to join communal forces. Secular people, minority communities and all others have recognised how he has sold his principles,” Prasad alleged.
The RJD supremo said he was not responsible for Ramkripal Yadav leaving the party.
“I did not throw him out of the party. I did not seek his resignation from the post of Rajya Sabha MP nor accept his resignation from the party posts. He left us on his own,” Prasad said.
Yadav is to take on Prasad’s daughter Misa Bharti from Patliputra constituency in Patna district.
Misa Bharti, meanwhile said “This is not a fight between uncle Ram Kripal and me. This is a fight between ideologies.”