RJD chief Lalu Prasad today slammed his former aide and party’s ex-general secretary Ramkripal Yadav and appealed to people to teach him a lesson in the ongoing Lok Sabha elections.
Addressing an election meeting in Danapur in favour of daughter and party candidate Misa Bharti for Patliputra seat, Prasad accused Yadav of having sacrificed self-respect by joining hands with communal force represented by Narendra Modi.
Misa, locked in an intense fight with “uncles” Ramkripal and JDU’s Ranjan Yadav from the seat, at the rally described the BJP candidate as ‘vote katwa’ (splitter of votes).
“Earlier, we used to hear that people stand as Independent or smaller parties to act as vote katwa but this time we are seeing Ramkripal Yadav contesting from BJP as a vote katwa,” Misa said at the meeting.
Ramkripal, however, remained unmoved by the father-daughter attack on him. “Its natural for him and other RJD leaders to hit back at me because I am now standing in the way of his (Prasad’s) parivarik nyay (family justice),” Ramkripal told reporters during a campaign.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Meanwhile, JD(U) leader and state minister Shyam Rajak alleged a ‘secret pact’ between Ramkripal and the RJD.
“He (Ramkripal) is presenting a unique example in democracy. While he is Rajya Sabha member from one party (RJD), he is contesting the Lok Sabha polls for another party (BJP),” Rajak said at a meeting in favour of Ranjan Yadav.
Incidentally, Rajak, who also has his roots in the RJD, was a close friend of Ramkripal and the two were popular as ‘Ram and Shyam’. But, their relations strained later on and Rajak left RJD to join JD(U) while Ramkripal left Prasad and joined hands with the BJP.