Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Wednesday took a potshot at his rival Lalu Prasad saying he was a “rental” player of Congress, and considering past record of his RJD, nobody could trust him.
“Lalu Prasad is a rental player of Congress,” Kumar said addressing an election rally at Madhubani in support of JD(U) candidate Gulam Gaus.
Considering the “dark” past of RJD, nobody could trust him, Kumar said taking a jibe at his political rival who has been claiming support of the people for RJD and Congress in the Lok Sabha polls in Bihar.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
It took eight years to undo the damage done to Bihar under RJD rule and bring the state on the path of development, he said.
“Will anyone like to return to those dark days when people could not venture out of home after sunset?” he asked the audience and highlighted change in the state where people could roam freely even at night.
Prasad has been making rounds of different constituencies in the state to seek votes for RJD-Congress alliance candidates.
Kumar also came down heavily on his old ally BJP over hate speeches made by its leaders in order to “communally polarise” voters.
The Bihar CM highlighted developmental works done by his government and sought people’s support for its continuation.