Targeting Narendra Modi on the issue of Gujarat riots, RJD President Lalu Prasad on Wednesday described the BJP Prime Ministerial candidate as an “executioner”.
“Narendra Modi is a ‘jallad’ (executioner), is a ‘jallad’, is a ‘jallad’. It doesn’t matter where he goes, where he comes or what he does,” Prasad told reporters at the Patna airport.
Prasad’s jibe followed his ‘butcher’ comment on Modi on Tuesday.
The RJD leader said that he was sad that people like Lok Janshakti Party President Ram Vilas Paswan and others had gone with the Gujarat Chief Minister.
“Paswan who used to say we will make a Muslim a Chief Minister of Bihar, has gone with ‘jallad’ Narendra Modi. He has destroyed himself. This person used to tell me that he could not ally with Nitish Kumar and BJP on the issue of Godhra riots,” Prasad said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Attacking Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, he said “Nitish should stop preaching. He sat in the lap of BJP and RSS for 17 years, but all his planning stands destroyed. He is now speaking about me in frustration and sadness.”
Reacting to RJD chief’s vitriolic comments on Modi, BJP spokesperson Syed Shahnawaz Hussain said, “We all know that Prasad’s language is uncontrolled. The voters will reply to whatever he is saying about our leader.”
Raking up the ‘butcher’ comment, Hussain said Prasad had insulted the Qureshi community (which predominantly runs meat shops) and Muslims would not favour it.
“People of Qureshi community are present in large numbers in our country. Prasad is seeking the votes of Muslims, but using words like ‘butcher’ for them. This is very unfortunate and they will not forgive him,” added Hussain.