The official website of veteran BJP leader L K Advani was hacked today allegedly by Pakistani hackers who posted messages of “free-Kashmir” on the portal.
The hacker, who called himself Muhammad Bilal, wrote “Pakistan Zindabad” messages on the site and called for an end to militarised governance in Kashmir.
The hacking comes close on the heels of a claim by Kashmiri separatist leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani that Narendra Modi had sent two emissaries to him.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Muhammad Bilal, the hacker, began his message by saying, “Good Morning Narendra Modi” and went on to raise the Kashmir
The message posted on the site terms freedom of Kashmir as the goal of those who hacked Advani s website lkadvani.in.
Meanwhile, Advani, who is in Tamil Nadu campaigning for the party in Vellore, was not aware of the hacking. None of his associates accompanying him or people at his residence knew of the development.