Aam Aadmi Party leader Kumar Vishwas, who is contesting from Amethi against Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, has claimed threat to his life. The AAP leader has decided to file an FIR against Rahul and Priyanka Gandhi over the alleged threat.
Vishwas will also take the issue to the Election Commission.
In a tweet, the AAP leader has alleged that a close aide of Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi threatened to kill him, and the aide was then invited by Priyanka to have discussion at her home.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
— Dr. Kumar Vishvas (@DrKumarVishwas) April 17, 2014
Amethi is witnessing a triangular battle with Rahul Gandhi, Kumar Vishwas and BJP leader Smriti Irani in the fray. While Rahul is the incumbent MP from the constituency, both BJP and AAP have fielded popular names to ensure a tough fight for the Gandhi scion.