Aam Aadmi Party leader Kumar Vishwas, who is contesting from Amethi against Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, has claimed threat to his life. The AAP leader has decided to file an FIR against Rahul and Priyanka Gandhi over the alleged threat.
Vishwas will also take the issue to the Election Commission.
In a tweet, the AAP leader has alleged that a close aide of Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi threatened to kill him, and the aide was then invited by Priyanka to have discussion at her home.
— Dr. Kumar Vishvas (@DrKumarVishwas) April 17, 2014
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Amethi is witnessing a triangular battle with Rahul Gandhi, Kumar Vishwas and BJP leader Smriti Irani in the fray. While Rahul is the incumbent MP from the constituency, both BJP and AAP have fielded popular names to ensure a tough fight for the Gandhi scion.