- Kiran Bedi win: RSS says it’s kabaddi, hold breath
- Veteran’s work vs son-in-law’s youth
- Dense and dingy, yet women feel ‘safer’ in colony than outside
- ‘Always a third front man, so I joined Congress’
- AAP to send star campaigners to Sadar Bazaar, Krishna Nagar
- Senior BJP leader trying to put AAP in negative light: Arvind Kejriwal
- After Rahul word, concrete offer: Flats for slum dwellers
Kumar Vishwas claims threat to life, to file FIR against Rahul and Priyanka
Aam Aadmi Party leader Kumar Vishwas, who is contesting from Amethi against Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, has claimed threat to his life. The AAP leader has decided to file an FIR against Rahul and Priyanka Gandhi over the alleged threat.
Vishwas will also take the issue to the Election Commission.
In a tweet, the AAP leader has alleged that a close aide of Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi threatened to kill him, and the aide was then invited by Priyanka to have discussion at her home.
— Dr. Kumar Vishvas (@DrKumarVishwas) April 17, 2014
Amethi is witnessing a triangular battle with Rahul Gandhi, Kumar Vishwas and BJP leader Smriti Irani in the fray. While Rahul is the incumbent MP from the constituency, both BJP and AAP have fielded popular names to ensure a tough fight for the Gandhi scion.