AAP leader Kumar Vishwas on Wednesday said that his reported differences with Arvinder Kejriwal-led party were “generated” by media, sections of which he alleged was trying to “defame” the party.
“When the news of my differences and groupism in the party was aired, I was talking to Arvind Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia…Such news are generation of media, a section of which is trying to defame the party”, Vishwas told reporters here.
“I have got complaint that some tickets were not given to right persons, the probe on it is on and if the charges were found try the tickets will be cancelled”, he added.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Vishwas also alleged that due to Kejriwal directly taking on BJP leader Narendra Modi, the saffron party was “afraid” now. “The BJP is full of corrupt persons and in its desperation to grab power it was taking people like Ram Kripal Yadav”, he said.
About possibility of Kejriwal contesting against Modi, Vishwas said that it would be decided by party’s election committee.