AAP leader Kumar Vishwas on Wednesday said that his reported differences with Arvinder Kejriwal-led party were “generated” by media, sections of which he alleged was trying to “defame” the party.
“When the news of my differences and groupism in the party was aired, I was talking to Arvind Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia…Such news are generation of media, a section of which is trying to defame the party”, Vishwas told reporters here.
“I have got complaint that some tickets were not given to right persons, the probe on it is on and if the charges were found try the tickets will be cancelled”, he added.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Vishwas also alleged that due to Kejriwal directly taking on BJP leader Narendra Modi, the saffron party was “afraid” now. “The BJP is full of corrupt persons and in its desperation to grab power it was taking people like Ram Kripal Yadav”, he said.
About possibility of Kejriwal contesting against Modi, Vishwas said that it would be decided by party’s election committee.