With one day to go before the city goes to polls, BJP candidate Kirron Kher met members of various organisations who joined the party and said that she is confident that the party will win in the city also in the country. Slamming her rivals for incompetence and failure, she said that people are fed up of corruption and will vote for the BJP to usher in a Narendra Modi-led government.
Representatives of several organisations on Wednesday pledged their support to BJP candidate Kirron Kher and also joined the party. In a meeting held at party president Sanjay Tandon’s house, organisations such as Kanojia Samaj, Youth Welfare Association, Sportsmen Welfare Association, Colony Residents’ Welfare Association and Social Reforms Association were welcomed by Kher and party workers.
Kher made all-out efforts to meet the representatives individually and seek their support. Accompanied by Tandon, Kher also held a meeting with various Hindu religious leaders in which the representatives of the Devalaya Pujak Parishad promised her support. Kher sought their blessings and promised to resolve their issues at the earliest.
Kher slammed her rivals while interacting with mediapersons and said that she is sure of a victory. “It is a question of progress, and BJP is on the right track. The whole nation is supporting Narendra Modi and with me as the MP from the city, Chandigarh will be put on a fast track to progress. The AAP failed miserably in Delhi, while the Congress has not solved the local problems in the last 15 years,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
She reminded the people that she is no outsider as she belongs to this place and also remarked that she has not read any newspaper or watched television ever since she started campaigning.