With one day to go before the city goes to polls, BJP candidate Kirron Kher met members of various organisations who joined the party and said that she is confident that the party will win in the city also in the country. Slamming her rivals for incompetence and failure, she said that people are fed up of corruption and will vote for the BJP to usher in a Narendra Modi-led government.
Representatives of several organisations on Wednesday pledged their support to BJP candidate Kirron Kher and also joined the party. In a meeting held at party president Sanjay Tandon’s house, organisations such as Kanojia Samaj, Youth Welfare Association, Sportsmen Welfare Association, Colony Residents’ Welfare Association and Social Reforms Association were welcomed by Kher and party workers.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Kher made all-out efforts to meet the representatives individually and seek their support. Accompanied by Tandon, Kher also held a meeting with various Hindu religious leaders in which the representatives of the Devalaya Pujak Parishad promised her support. Kher sought their blessings and promised to resolve their issues at the earliest.
Kher slammed her rivals while interacting with mediapersons and said that she is sure of a victory. “It is a question of progress, and BJP is on the right track. The whole nation is supporting Narendra Modi and with me as the MP from the city, Chandigarh will be put on a fast track to progress. The AAP failed miserably in Delhi, while the Congress has not solved the local problems in the last 15 years,” she said.
She reminded the people that she is no outsider as she belongs to this place and also remarked that she has not read any newspaper or watched television ever since she started campaigning.