Varanasi has five constituencies of which three- Varanasi North, South and Cantonment Assembly segments are largely urban and semi-urban in nature.
The road show will focus on Rohania and Sevapuri Assembly constituencies.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
He is also expected to meet his supporters at the Sigra stadium here.
Kejriwal had yesterday accepted the challenge to contest against Modi from this temple city.
Ending weeks of suspense on whether he will directly take on Modi, Kejriwal had made the announcement at a rally here, asserting he wanted to “defeat corrupt people”.
“I am ready to face this challenge, but I will need your support. I don’t have money to contest election. And like Madan Mohan Malviya, who built the Benaras Hindu University, seeking alms from people, even I shall have to do the same way,” he had said.
Accusing Modi of being an “agent” of industrial houses, Kejriwal warned that if he comes to power, “land will be snatched from farmers and given to Adanis and Ambanis at dirt cheap rates. And farmers will have no option but to commit suicide.”
Kejriwal had said that a myth about Modi having developed Gujarat was being perpetuated by a section of media while in reality the BJP leader was gifting away farmers’ land to industrialists and followed policies which were against small businessmen.
He had said 60,000 small and medium enterprises in Gujarat had shut shop, all aimed at benefiting big industrialists.