Raking up the snoopgate scandal and Robert Vadra controversy, Arvind Kejriwal today accused both the Congress and BJP of having a tacit pre-poll understanding and not taking any action against each other on the two issues. He also asked why Congress President Sonia Gandhi and BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi had not campaigned in each other’s constituencies.
Targeting the Gujarat Chief Minister, Kejriwal said, “Narendra Modi should clarify his stand on Vadra issue. If BJP is really serious on this issue, why BJP-led Rajasthan government doesn’t register an FIR against him.
“BJP and Congress have joined hands. They just pass comments against each other, but their party-led governments don’t take action against their ‘men’,” he told reporters here.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“If I could register an FIR against Sheila Dikshit and Mukesh Ambani, why BJP-led government cannot register an FIR against Vadra in the last four months in Rajasthan,” he asked. Going on to target Congress, Kejriwal said, “If Congress-led UPA Government is really serious on Adani issue, so why doesn’t it ask CBI to probe his role. They (BJP and Congress) don’t do nothing, but only pass comments against each other.”
The AAP leader accused both the parties of having an understanding. “It has been four months since probe in the snoopgate scandal was handed over to CBI. If CBI wanted, Modi would have been arrested. BJP and Congress have their deals,” he charged.
Referring to Modi’s remarks on the issue of taking action against Vadra, he charged, “There is an internal setting between Congress and BJP”.
Modi had recently said there will be no witch-hunt against Vadra. Condemning the attack on his party volunteers here, he alleged that BJP “goons” were trying to create an environment of fear among the people of Varanasi and also among AAP supporters.