“If Arvind Kejriwal wants to remain in limelight, he has to chant ‘Namo Namo’. He knows that he is doing ‘Modi-Modi’ only to remain in news,” BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain said.
Hussain also alleged that Kejriwal was ousted from Delhi and now he has no takers. Neither the media nor the country takes him seriously, he said.
“If he does not speak against Narendra Modi, the media would not pay any attention to him. He has been ousted from Delhi and neither the people of the country nor the media takes him seriously. He is now doing his politics by chanting Modi’s name,” Hussain added.
Kejriwal at a rally in Bangalore on Sunday had said that he would visit Varanasi, where BJP has nominated its prime ministerial candidate Modi, on March 23 and it was up to the people to decide whether they would give him the responsibility of fighting from the city or not.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Putting the onus on the people, Kejriwal had said that whatever the people of Varanasi decide it will be final.
Kejriwal’s remarks had come a day after the BJP announced that Modi will contest from the holy city of Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh.