Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, all his cabinet colleagues and AAP MLAs will stage a dharna outside Home Ministry from Monday if punitive action is not taken against policemen allegedly involved in tiffs with two Ministers of Delhi government.
“We will sit on dharna outside Home Minister’s office from 11 am on Monday if our demand for suspension of police officials is not met,” senior Delhi Minister Manish Sisodia said.
He said in the meeting with Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde, Kejriwal demanded action against the policemen who refused to cooperate with Law Minister Somnath Bharti in cracking down on an alleged prostitution ring in South Delhi two days back.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The AAP government also sought action against a policeman who had tiff with Women and Child Development Minister Rakhi Birla in Sagarpur of West Delhi. The Chief Minister had also blamed police for the way in which it handled the gangrape case of a Danish tourist on Tuesday.
In his meeting with Shinde, Kejriwal demanded suspension of SHO of Malviya Nagar and two ACPs for refusing to take action against the alleged sex and drug ring.
He also demanded action against Sagarpur SHO for involvement in an altercation with Birla.