Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, all his cabinet colleagues and AAP MLAs will stage a dharna outside Home Ministry from Monday if punitive action is not taken against policemen allegedly involved in tiffs with two Ministers of Delhi government.
“We will sit on dharna outside Home Minister’s office from 11 am on Monday if our demand for suspension of police officials is not met,” senior Delhi Minister Manish Sisodia said.
He said in the meeting with Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde, Kejriwal demanded action against the policemen who refused to cooperate with Law Minister Somnath Bharti in cracking down on an alleged prostitution ring in South Delhi two days back.
The AAP government also sought action against a policeman who had tiff with Women and Child Development Minister Rakhi Birla in Sagarpur of West Delhi. The Chief Minister had also blamed police for the way in which it handled the gangrape case of a Danish tourist on Tuesday.
In his meeting with Shinde, Kejriwal demanded suspension of SHO of Malviya Nagar and two ACPs for refusing to take action against the alleged sex and drug ring.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
He also demanded action against Sagarpur SHO for involvement in an altercation with Birla.