Joining issue with Narendra Modi over criticism of his party besides ruling AIADMK, DMK chief M Karunanidhi today said BJP leader’s comments will only earn him the wrath of people of Tamil Nadu but remained tightlipped on Rajnikanth’s praise for the Gujarat chief minister.
“He had launched his election campaign for the first time in Tamil Nadu. And he made a very nice statement. (He) needs no other reason to earn the wrath of the people of the state,” Karunanidhi said in response to reporters’ queries.
The BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate had said arch rivals DMK and AIADMK settle political scores whenever they were in power.
“They waste their time to finish off each other. When AIADMK is in power, it targets DMK and vice-versa. They are not worried about the welfare of the people,” he had charged at an election rally here yesterday.
On ‘Superstar’ Rajinikant’s words of praise for Modi, describing him as an able administrator during the duo’s meeting at the former’s Poes Garden residence, Karunanidhi declined to say anything.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“No comments. I don’t want to say anything,” said the DMK chief, who alongwith the erstwhile Tamil Maanila Congress (TMC) in 1996 drubbed the then ruling AIADMK with Rajinikant himself publicly supporting the combine.