Bihar Chief Minister Jitan Ram Manjhi has directed officials to prepare a charter of demands for the state which he would hand over to Prime Minister Narendra Modi reminding of the pre-poll promises he had made.
“After the charter of demands is prepared I will seek time from Prime Minister Narendra Modi and hand it over to him,” Manjhi said at a function in Gaya on Thursday.”I will remind each and every promise he has made to the people of Bihar including the special category issue for the state,” he said.
Carrying forward the key demands for the special category status for the state, Manjhi had raked up the demand when Narendra Modi had called him after he took over as the CM of Bihar.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations