- Kiran Bedi win: RSS says it’s kabaddi, hold breath
- Veteran’s work vs son-in-law’s youth
- Dense and dingy, yet women feel ‘safer’ in colony than outside
- ‘Always a third front man, so I joined Congress’
- AAP to send star campaigners to Sadar Bazaar, Krishna Nagar
- Senior BJP leader trying to put AAP in negative light: Arvind Kejriwal
- After Rahul word, concrete offer: Flats for slum dwellers
Jayalalithaa raises pitch against Narendra Modi: Gujarat model an ‘illusion’
be given?” she asked.
With the poll campaign entering the final phase, the personal equations that the two leaders have professed to share seem forgotten. Jaya is forced to prove her sincerity in forming a non-Congress, non-BJP government at the Centre, and is also facing severe criticism from NDA allies like the DMDK and PMK.