RLD candidate from Bijnore, Jaya Prada slammed Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh over his recent controversial remarks on anti-rape laws, terming his rhetoric as “shameful and irresponsible.”
The actor-turned-politician while speaking to media here yesterday in Kheragarha area of Fatehpur Sikri said that Singh’s comment reflect his attitutde towards women.
“The statement by Mulayam Singh on the anti-rape laws is shameful and it shows his attitude towards women. People will give him a reply to this in the form of votes”, Jaya Prada said.
She was on road show of RJD nominee Amar Singh. SP supremo had earlier said that it was unfair to award death penalty for rape as “boys tend to commit mistake,” drew flak from all corners.
The yesteryear actor also shook hands with local women and urged them to vote for Amar Singh in the local dialect.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
On Saturday actress Sri Devi also joined the campaign bandwagon for Amar Singh.