RLD candidate from Bijnore, Jaya Prada slammed Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh over his recent controversial remarks on anti-rape laws, terming his rhetoric as “shameful and irresponsible.”
The actor-turned-politician while speaking to media here yesterday in Kheragarha area of Fatehpur Sikri said that Singh’s comment reflect his attitutde towards women.
“The statement by Mulayam Singh on the anti-rape laws is shameful and it shows his attitude towards women. People will give him a reply to this in the form of votes”, Jaya Prada said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
She was on road show of RJD nominee Amar Singh. SP supremo had earlier said that it was unfair to award death penalty for rape as “boys tend to commit mistake,” drew flak from all corners.
The yesteryear actor also shook hands with local women and urged them to vote for Amar Singh in the local dialect.
On Saturday actress Sri Devi also joined the campaign bandwagon for Amar Singh.