Reacting sharply to the expulsion of her husband by BJP, Sheetal Kanwar today said Jaswant Singh was insulted by the party for which he worked for over 32 years.
Recalling Singh’s first expulsion by the party in 2009 on the Jinnah episode, Kanwar wondered as to why he was taken back in the party and on what ground he was expelled now.
Claiming that Singh was a foundation stone of the party, she told reporters that BJP was not giving importance to its principles and dedicated persons like her husband.
Now it was sure that her husband would never think to return to BJP anymore in future, Kanwar said.
“It was former BJP President Nitin Gadkari who requested and brought back Jaswantji to the party,” she said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched