Ousted BJP leader Jaswant Singh has accused Vasundhara Raje government of misusing government machinery during the Lok Sabha elections and has registered a complaint with the Election Commission in this matter.
Jaswant, who is contesting as an independent after being denied a ticket by the BJP, forwarded a complaint to the EC through his aide Rajendra Singh Bhiyad on Wednesday, alleging that the government machinery was being misused through various ways in favour of Sonaram Choudhary, the ruling party’s candidate from the constituency.
When contacted, District Election Officer Bhanu Prakash said that he was not aware of any such complaint and action would be taken if any such matter would come to his notice. Jaswant has also expressed fears of booth capturing and bogus voting by BJP supporters in some assembly constituencies in Barmer and demanded that booths in Bayatu and Gudamalani areas be declared hyper-sensitive as there are plans of large-scale booth-capturing, and the state machinery is not paying any attention to these issues.
Polling is underway in Rajasthan with an average of over 40 per cent of total 3.48 crore electors having cast their votes in the first phase of the Lok Sabha polls being held on 20 out of 25 seats in the state till 1500 hrs.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More