After having extended his support to BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, Jana Sena Party chief and Telugu film star Pawan Kalyan will campaign for the saffron party in the Lok Sabha elections in Karnataka.
Kalyan, youngest brother of Union Minister K Chiranjeevi, will campaign for BJP candidates in Kolar, Raichur and Gulbarga on Tuesday, according to a tentative schedule announced by the Jana Sena Monday.
Kalyan met Modi in Ahmedabad last month, days after launching the Jana Sena, and extended his support to the latter in his PM bid stating he wanted the country to get rid of the “corrupt” Congress.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Kalyan’s decision to campaign was announced after Telangana BJP president G Kishan Reddy and representatives of Modi had a 90-minute meeting with the film star in Hyderabad Monday afternoon.
Kalyan was also reportedly requested to campaign for the TDP-BJP combine in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana as well but the JSP did not announce anything in this regard.