With expelled AAP MLA Vinod Kumar Binny launching an attack on Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, BJP leader Harsh Vardhan on Monday said the issues raised by the legislator were serious and AAP needs to introspect.
“The issues and questions which have been raised by Binny are serious and people of the country want to know the answers. Kejriwal should introspect and answer these questions seriously,” he said while maintaining that Binny’s expulsion was AAP’s internal matter.
Hitting out at AAP for not working on its promises, Binny today met the Delhi Lt Governor to take up issues which have not been addressed by the Kejriwal government and demanded action against controversial Law Minister Somnath Bharti.
Vardhan along with other BJP legislators today sat on a dharna outside Kejriwal’s office in Secretariat demanding that Bharti be sacked in connection with the midnight raid episode.
“We have written an open letter to Kejriwal demanding that the Law Minister should be sacked. We will fight till our demands are met. We will even take it up with the President,” the BJP leader said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
BJP had recently met the Lt Governor on the issue. The party also launched a public protest across the capital against the minister’s conduct during the midnight raid in Khirki extension.