With expelled AAP MLA Vinod Kumar Binny launching an attack on Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, BJP leader Harsh Vardhan on Monday said the issues raised by the legislator were serious and AAP needs to introspect.
“The issues and questions which have been raised by Binny are serious and people of the country want to know the answers. Kejriwal should introspect and answer these questions seriously,” he said while maintaining that Binny’s expulsion was AAP’s internal matter.
Hitting out at AAP for not working on its promises, Binny today met the Delhi Lt Governor to take up issues which have not been addressed by the Kejriwal government and demanded action against controversial Law Minister Somnath Bharti.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Vardhan along with other BJP legislators today sat on a dharna outside Kejriwal’s office in Secretariat demanding that Bharti be sacked in connection with the midnight raid episode.
“We have written an open letter to Kejriwal demanding that the Law Minister should be sacked. We will fight till our demands are met. We will even take it up with the President,” the BJP leader said.
BJP had recently met the Lt Governor on the issue. The party also launched a public protest across the capital against the minister’s conduct during the midnight raid in Khirki extension.