Congress on Wednesday indicated that Information and Broadcasting Minister Manish Tewari is likely to be party nominee from Ludhiana Lok Sabha constituency.
“If he is physically fit, I do not think there is any reason why he would not contest,” party General Secretary Shakil Ahmed told PTI.
Another senior leader said that at no point of time Tewari has refused to contest. Tewari, who represents Ludhiana constituency in Lok Sabha, was admitted to a private hospital’s cardiology department here on March 15 after he complained of uneasiness.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
He was discharged after two days of treatment on March 17. Earlier, there were reports that he was inclined to contest from Chandigarh from where former Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal has been nominated by the party.