Finance Minister P Chidambaram on Tuesday released Budget Manual in Hindi, a comprehensive 266-page document capturing the content of the Union Budget as well as the procedures and activities connected with its preparation.
“It is for the first time that Budget Manual has been prepared in Hindi by the Finance Ministry. The processes and guidelines have been simplified and put in a logical sequence for easy comprehension,” the Finance Ministry said in a statement.
The Budget related instructions and guidelines were till now available in the form of executive instructions and guidelines. These, however, did not cover many facets of the Budget making process.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“There was, therefore, a felt need for a comprehensive manual to bring together the entire Budget related features and activities. This Manual unravels the detailed processes involved in Budget preparation,” the release added.